Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So I was looking back on past posts to only discover that I have comments!! I didn't think I had any, so from now on after I post I guess I will just have to make sure to check since blogger doesn't tell you. It wasn't that I didn't want to say anything back to your guys comments in the past, I just didn't know I had them! Thanks to everyone that has commented, it makes me feel special :)

Also I was so caught up in how I had been feeling from the boat ride on my last post that I forgot to also tell you guys that Isaiah let me drive the boat!! It was my first time and was pretty fun..until he had me go towards his families fish camp where the river is a bit more twistier? is that a word? lol. Anyways It was kind of scary at that point trying to turn faster than what I was ready for and going so fast, I was like how do you slow this thing down!! but he didn't hear me so..Now I feel kinda silly about it because I knew how, I was just scared to touch the controls with out talking to him...

But to also talk about this past weekend, It was so fun! The kids and I cleaned and washed Isaiah's car for the first time since I've met him! and Zay worked on a surprise project for Earnie and the other kids, Monkey bars!! Than on Monday Zay finished the project and than we helped his dad clean up his grandpa's grave. The day was really nice and not to hot, Thank the Lord. We had a kinda busy weekend and I think the busy part has continued in to the week! Isaiah starts his new job today but will only be there for a short time since he has jury duty today and tomorrow, than Thursday will be his first full day at Unicom. And I am about to run out the door so I can go help set up a birthday party for a friends daughter. The fun never ends in Bethel it seem like!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and continues to have a great day!

Sare

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Blogger does send you the comments if you want it to. :)

Just go to your dashboard. Click on "settings". Next find and click on the blue "comment" tab. Scroll all the way down to the bottom where it says "comment notification email" Put your e-mail in the box and then click "save settings". Then you will get the comment sent right to you. :)

Rebekah Doran said...

Zay let you drive the boat? Cool! Driving the boat is so much fun. I'm guessing you made the turn ok? :-P

Monkey Bars? Wow! What a neat surprise! Are they set up at Mom's house? Yes, the fun in Bethel never ends. :)

Post a Comment