Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NEW!!

So I guess I am officially starting a blogger type thingy....lol Although right now I'm not to sure about what to blog... :(

Hmm, lets see if I can come up with somthing.
Well today is Tuesday and it's almost 7th hour! So I get to go to work soon! yay!. and umm, I got to talk to Bekka (SP) for a little bit today so that made me happy :) Also I was told something special about school and how they have the quarters and semesters set up, it was such a relief to hear that! I feel so much better now that I'm not so stressed out about school!

My friend Nonni and I made a Childrens book for class, maybe I'll be able to show it off a little bit later on. Anyone wanting to hear about Patrick the penguin and how he didn't listen? lol ok well I think this will be good for a first time blog. What you think?

So until whenever I guess... Bye!
Sare

0 comments:

Post a Comment