Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sick :(

Well I am now officially sick! Went to bed last night with a slight sore throat and woke up this morning with a stuffed nosed, slight head-ache, sore throat that I cant speak with, and an achy body. I was even kind of looking forward to going to school today to! I can't even talk, it hurts to much, and everyone that knows me, knows I like to talk.... a lot :P lol Thinking though, I might try go to work a little later since they let me leave early the past few days, or I might just call my boss and tell her I can't come in. Everyone in my office has been getting sick so I think she will understand.

Well I am going to take a hot HOT hot bath and hope my hurting body likes it, and my swollen throat glands will go down. Lord I hope I can make it to church tonight! Pray for me please!

Laters,
Sare

2 comments:

Isaiah said...

Hope you get to feeling better!

Rebekah Doran said...

*gasp* You can't talk?!? Whatever will you do? *grin* That hot bath should of helped.

Post a Comment